Cockatoo Insulated Lunch Bag
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.98 AUD fortnightly with More info
Made to beat that Aussie heat, this is a true blue classic. It’s made to last and way more fun than regular ol’ lunch bags. // Coz lunchtimes shouldn’t be boring.
Feast your eyes on these cool bags! Made for all those with a craving for lunch time adventures. Take them far and wide, we’ve made sure they can handle the Aussie heat! Plus, there’s no need to worry about lastability, we’ve got it covered with the raddest premium materials that have been fully tested for durability.
Bag measurements (inside) 23.5cm x 28cm x 7.5cm
Here’s why MontiiCo Cool Bags are so rad:
• Machine Washable - Pop 'em in, keep them clean!
• Durable fabrics (they passed the rough + tumble test with flying colours)
• Quality aluminum lining. No plastic comes into contact with your lunch
• Thick insulation to keep contents cooler + fresher for longer
• Easy to wipe clean, for a mess-less life
• Self-contained gel ice pack, independently certified “food safe”
• Separate pocket for the ice pack. No condensation = No soggy food
• Large, flexible design for more room to pack lunch
• On trend custom prints
• Made to last
To prevent mould from growing on your MontiiCo lunch bag:
- Always use the included ice pack in conjunction with the black fabric ice pack cover. The cover is designed to reduce the amount of condensation that forms inside the bag
- Make sure the ice pack cover isn't wet or icy when you place in the bag
- Empty the lunch bag as soon as it comes home - including removing the ice pack
- The bag should be left to dry overnight. It is best to dry standing and open on the bench (or an empty dish rack) to allow adequate air flow to thoroughly dry the bag. Don’t store wet bags in a closed space (like a cupboard, backpack or locker) where it is easier for mould to grow.
- Wash your lunch bag regularly, and at first sign of staining - in order to give the best change of removing dirt or food particles from the fabric BEFORE mould grows. Dry in the sun for a natural mould inhibitor.