Kiddies Food Kutter
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Kiddies Food Kutter is designed for young children to cut their food at the dinner table safely. Now children of all ages can learn adult table manners the safe and easy way! An excellent training tool, now Mum and Dad won’t have to cut the kids’ food at each meal. Just think! One less job for Mum and Dad at the dinner table!
The Kiddies Food Kutter is easy to learn to use and safe too:
- Very safe design with rounded teeth and no sharp edges
- Stainless steel non-toxic blade prevents corrosion
- Teaches kids to use a sawing action to cut their food
- Promotes independence and self reliance
- Perfect on the dinner plate to cut meat and vegies
- Easy to use, but adult supervision is required
- Plastic handle is specially designed to fit small, child-sized hands
- Will cut everything a normal knife will cut, except children!
- Useful for preparing raw vegetables in the kitchen
- Interactive with Parents and Grandparents
- Teaches hand eye co-ordination skills
- Packaging suitable for a gift
- Dishwasher safe
How does the Kiddies Food Kutter cut? Why doesn’t cut through skin, if it can cut pumpkin and steak?
A. It is able to do this by using a sawing action rather than relying on sharp teeth or blades, making it safe for your budding junior masterchefs to use when helping you in the kitchen, preparing lunch or dinner (or for them to use at the dinner table). It is a thicker blade not a thin sharp blade, so if the child slips, it will not slice their fingers.